Bring a little (or a lot) of BC to your next video call with our new library of British Columbia backgrounds.
Up your virtual game with a beautiful beachside sunset, a dramatic coastline or perhaps a mountain scene. Maybe a Cliff Walk is more your speed – whatever your preference, there’s plenty to choose from! Take a look and download your favourites at the link below.
How to download & implement your Zoom background:
- Right-click on the background and select “Save Image.”
- In a Zoom meeting click the ^ arrow next to Start/Stop Video.
- Click Choose a virtual background.
- Click the small + sign and select Add Image.
- Select the saved HelloBC Zoom background.
- Uncheck the box that says Mirror my Video.
- Wow your colleagues.
Kicking Horse Mountain Resort, Kootenay Rockies
Sonora Island, Vancouver Island
Muncho Lake Provincial Park, Northern British Columbia
Cariboo Chilcotin Coast
Ghost Lake, Cariboo Chilcotin Coast
Fernie, Kootenay Rockies
Sun Peaks Resort, Thompson Okanagan
Wells Gray Provincial Park, Thompson Okanagan
Whistler, Vancouver, Coast & Mountains
Vancouver, Coast & Mountains
If you use our Zoom backgrounds in your next meeting, tag us at @HelloBC on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook and use the hashtag #ExploreBCLater.